Thursday, September 18, 2008

I need help.

My blog site is boring... I am lacking a real color scheme and I can't find anything really cool to talk about... Oh well... maybe someone can send me some info on how they made their blogs so cute(Tiffer...Kate... anyone).

So plans for today are to shower... clean house... clean kitchen... dirty the kitchen by cooking... feed the 4 missionaries, one husband, one brother-in-law, one sister-in-law, and myself. That is one jumbo meal by the way... 4 missionaries these are big boys y'all! Anyway it gives me an excuse to make my favorite dish EVER. Stuffed Shells whoo hoo... I haven't had them since my mom made them forever ago... I'm super stoked about supper. And I am going home for the weekend thanks to some wonderful people that I love who live here in the ATL area... yay for them and their generosity. So anyway that is all for now and I would post the stuffed shell recipe but if you buy the jumbo shells box it is on the back of the MUELLER's pasta box!!! I am going to start posting seriously on a regular basis real soon... I just have to re-upload(not a word but it will do for now) all of my pictures... and that will take oh a good afternoon. Hope all is well in the blogging world.

-Ash
P.S. KATE I LOVE YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

I get my blog backgrounds from this website:

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

It's super easy to add them to your blog... you just do the whole "add a page element" thing and you add the html/javascript one... then you just copy and paste the code from the "cutest blog" that you like, and save it. some other blogger background sites completely clear all of the page elements that you have (like your blog lists, etc), but the cutest blog site's method doesn't do that. they have a TON of cute backgrounds, so check them out! :)

good luck getting all your stuff done today!

Kate said...

oh, and when you go to the cutest blog website, click on "free backgrounds" on the left side. there are some you can pay for, but there are a ton of cute free ones. :)

Stephanie said...

I agree...Kate gave me that same website and there are tons of cute ones on there! I also feel ya about needing to update my blog...just do it, should be our mantra. You're coming to J-ville, huh? That's awesome...I'm moving in December to California. bitter sweet, I guess. Do you like just being home for now? I like it but I'm also a little bored...even with all the stuff I have to do around here! Crazy. Love you!

Tiffeny said...

Ash, I like adding widgets--they kind of personalize the blog a little more. I just googled blogger widgets and there are tons you can put up. I like your orange background right now. It looks like YOUR blog to me. Hope that helps!!! Love you Ash!

Breanne said...

Hey! I like the new blog scheme. I have a blog question for you, how do you put the other blog links and how long ago they posted?