Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trials and Tribulation

Well things have certainly been interesting the past couple of weeks... I was at work and was balancing my drawer and was Two thousand dollars short and well that is just not a good thing at all... I really thought that it would be an error in my work and that Proof would find the error and they haven't. I was in the drive thru by myself and because of that fact I was super careful in counting my money... and handing it out... THERE IS NO WAY THAT I GAVE SOMEONE 2000 DOLLARS without realizing it... so right now I am suspended just waiting for my termination review... When it rains it pours... I know that I didnt take the money nor did I hand it out so I am not sure what is next... but I am just praying that they find the money... So I am in the process of deciding to go back to school and finding a new job... I just hope that there is a really good reason for all of this... I sure am looking for it. So... if anyone reads this if you could just pray for Shawn and I... I am just grateful that I know that Heavenly Father loves me... and I know he will answer our prayers.

4 comments:

Kate said...

ugh, that sucks!!!! i'm so sorry to hear that! i used to hate when my register was off even a couple of bucks because i felt like it made me look suspicious... two thousand is a lot! i wonder if it was short to start with or if someone else took some while you were on break or something? i'm so sorry you got stuck in this situation. blah! i hope things fall into place for you...

Jen Evans said...

I am so sorry to hear this! My mom works in a bank so I know the stress and aggrivation that comes with it all and to come up short is about the worst experience ever. I will keep you in my prayers! Keep us all updated and we all hope it turns out well!

Bingham Fam said...

Hey Ashley,
I found your blog through Jonathan and Tiffs. I am so happy for you getting married. No one told me, so congratulations!!! On a side note though, I am so sorry to hear about what is going on at work. I hope they figure it all out. Where are you guys living at? Are you in Florida still? Oh I would love to hear how you are doing. Email me or get on my blog. I hope everything else is well. By the way you look beautiful in your wedding pictures. Love ya, Cami

Kendra said...

So what ever happened with that work thing? I did pray for you, but with a great spouse by your side you can get through anything. Isn't it wonderful being married? Well, just thinking of you, hope that you are doing much better. Love you,
Kendra