Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fun things...

I haven't posted in a week or two and thought that I would add some things that Shawn and I have been able to do in the past couple of weeks. We have had some time to enjoy each others company and I wanted to post some things that we have done and taken some pics of... I love being married and right now I love that things are carefree and we don't have a bajillion things that ties us down to one spot... we can kind of pick up and leave when we want to. Its wonderful. We have gone to a Braves game with our niece and nephew and we went to Stone Mountain to watch the laser show while Shawn was working and it was way fun.




The Braves game we were blessed to get amazing tickets for free and then while walking around a family of four had gotten tuckered out and we were given even better seats behind the dugout about 10 rows back... we had a blast.



We enjoyed going to the game and had so much fun with T and Britney.



This was our location after the family of four gave us their high priced tickets and the kids finally could really see the players which made the game much more interesting for them.



This is one of the pics from going to Stone Mountain Park... If you have ever seen Stomp the Yard there is a seen with the Generals in the Mountain... the date on the pic was wrong and I couldnt figure out how to change it so I promise it was this year.

Anyway we are keeping busy and are going to go to Stone Mountain Park tomorrow with some friends from church and I am definitely taking more pictures soon. We are having fun... and I love my little married life.

I am going to be posting some pics of the changes that we are making at the house... I got a little wallpaper pulling happy and started tearing it down... slowly but surely we will be getting things done... I cant wait for this house to start looking better and fixed up. We try to get it all done one room at a time.

2 comments:

Kate said...

i'm glad you're enjoying being able to just up and do what you guys want to do! before you know it, life gets you settled somewhere and you have to do a lot more planning. :)

Breanne said...

Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun. Cute hair!