Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bum Back

So I was in bed waking up late on Saturday... and all of sudden I had this back spasm, like a charlie horse in the center of my back. Anyway...so Sunday it happened again and I just thought that I was weird... then I woke up on Monday and once again I was having these spasms except they were 600 times worse and more frequent. So I then called out of work to schedule an apointment with the doctor and she said that i cant go back to work until thursday... so its been me at home with no tv that works watching redbox movies on really powerful drugs. really powerful drugs. so if you want to give me call it would be really funny for you. home til thursday

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I know appointment is spelled with 2 ps but i didnt change it and i dont know why

Kate said...

haha, i love your comment to yourself. i'm sorry to hear about your back! i hope the pills help, even if they make you all weird. :) my mom's husband has been on some strong pills for shingles, and it's hilarious how chatty he has become! he's usually quiet! medicine is a strange thing.... get well soon!

Stephanie said...

oh no! I'm sorry Ash...I know how back spasms can be! I hope you're healing up!