Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's the little things

I don't mind cleaning... not even a little bit... but I do hate how it seems to never end... one minute you have done all of you dirty clothes to only a few days later to have to do the chore over again... And when you get married you have to do more laundry faster... but I guess it all evens out. Sometimes I even manage to get Shawn to do it... without even having to ask. That makes me happy. Its the little things...
Do you other married people have moments where its like I LOVE MY HUSBAND/WIFE because they did stuff like put an extra coke in the fridge so its cold when you are running out the door to go to work? Or putting gas in your tank and then you get in the car so you have 5 extra minutes to do your makeup in the car cuz you dont have to stop at the gas station....Oh man I love it... its the little things and I find that I say that phrase a lot. I love it... making someone else happy is great:) What are some things that you have noticed?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I definitely know what you mean about the little things. There are so many little things that Rob does that it's hard to narrow down a few to put and some it's hard to put into words. One of the things is when I do something for him that he's really impressed by. Like one time when he got a message on his phone while on his ship and I called, got it and gave him all the information he needed and then some, he was just so impressed. I thought it was no big deal because I love doing things for him and making him happy but after I do those things it's the look he gets on his face. It is just a mix of shock and amazement and he takes me in his arms, holds me and tells me that I am so wonderful and how much he loves me. That makes me tear up every time.