Thursday, September 9, 2010

Here is what's been going on at our house:)


        We went to Florida for my Mom's spring break and spent a week with my family.... While we were there Colton learned to crawl and had a blast with his Gigi and his Uncles.

              Can anyone believe that my Bros are this big???? I can't!!!

 I have spent my time just hanging around with my boy having the time of my life with him and my sweet hubby. Here are some pics of just us being us:) 
 I love me some Spaghetti:)


Colton smiling because he is as full as can be:)


Colton saying "Mommy I'll fold the clothes":) 

Can you make a pig face? :)

Mommy and her boy!!!!


Colton at Georgia Aquarium posing with the Japanese Lobsters:) 

 Colton when we went to Lake Lanier Island Resort and hung out in the kiddie area:) He had a blast!

 Burger King with Daddy... Here let me finish that for you:)


Momma loves her little guy:)

Life with Colton has been a blast this past year and I am just so glad he is mine...

No comments: